There’s a collection of new online field trips for kids, from uncovering Pompeii with an archaeologist, heading on a leopard safari in Sri Lanka, or even learning how to create a Mexican piñata.
The educational experiences, launched by Airbnb, vary in duration from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
There’s also arts and crafts activities too.
Some of the trips include:
- Go on a leopard safari in Sri Lanka
- Make a traditional Mexican piñata
- Uncover Pompeii with an archaeologist
- Learn about origami and the essence of Japan
- Dive under the sea with a shark scientist
- Spend a day in Paris with a Parisian
- Learn about space with an astronomer
Airbnb’s Field Trip collection range from $7 to $100.
See more at airbnb.com/fieldtrips